EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

Tungsten price rising, page-253

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I have not posted for a while but still read the outrageous comments people make on this stock and majority of negative comments come from non holders. I believe people have gotten the mine & the quarry mixed up as the same location as Carbine have lease agreements for the mine itself but were looking at buying the Quarry down the road that the owner of mount carbine also owns. I believe that after the due diligence was completed on the Quarry they found some issues with permits that may not have been up to standards which would have put this on hold and most likely why it has then ended up with solicitors to get involved to sort this out. You would not buy the quarry for the asking price if you knew there was going to be a huge cost to get permits still, so you would negotiate a cheaper price. If the quarry owner didn't disclose this at the start, this could also be a reason why this has ended up with the solicitors as Carbine would have invested money in doing the due diligence based on the owners disclosure. The quarry was also only going to be a cash cow until they were ready to start the tungsten, but now with a little more diversification with Lithium, gold & with tungsten starting to rally, they wont need that anymore.

This is my opinion, please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $7.073K 164.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 174879 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 671937 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.