EQR 0.00% 4.3¢ eq resources limited

Tungsten price rising, page-259

1. 3,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Yes, vcr, had you on ignore, and changed my mind. Civic duty really
    I can afford to be loyal and go down with the ship.
    Please ignore me, if you wish.
    I have knocked CNQ for some time (years?...you're probably right ). For good, with respect.
    I couldn't have "attacked" you for years; no, you ain't been posting that long.

CNQ have done nothing constructive for years. Full Stop. And , now , perpetually late starters-Li/Au dreams-supposed to chill the punters.
    All I pull you up on is the facade, that if you are so familiar with the co., our company,
    why wont you shed some light on legitimate concerns, calm the waters, and inspire some confidence, and answer some questions, asked sincerely buy posters, holders or not.
    Its a great resource, we know, but overall has been poorly managed {JMO}.
    Leases and Access and Mining Permits and Environmental Clearance, what is where so who can do what. etc. etc. are all hurdles to be cleared before anything can happen. We should not have to ask a listed co. "Where are you going?" People here ask civil questions on these regards and the likes of you ( well, only you ) belt them with their history ( as you know it ).
    I will average down monstersly when the time is right, and get out clean+ when you "double your investment" on some 1.6c bounce on some "encouraging" news.(Li or Au)
    Call me cynical, by all means, but to me this is now a very, very, very spec. co.
    JMO and, please, DYOR.

P.S. CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.2¢ $11.38K 265.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88252 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 675 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.