EQR 7.87% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

I did say in an earlier post I would still wait, as we need a...

1. 2,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    I did say in an earlier post I would still wait, as we need a steady tungsten price with an upward trend,Even a worst case result and tungsten stays low for a while our company is safe.Look at WLF they are not safe they have taken a huge risk and are losing millions every month.They have to build roads and everything,they have had to secure a $25,000,000 loan. China would love it if they went under.China have wound up many of their unproductive mines,even in China there is only so much tungsten in each mine,and opening new mines cost a heaps of money. China's higher wages are making production a lot higher. Mitsubishi are smart operators with the tungsten price down they can still get their tungsten cheap,as the stockpiles dwindle and the tungsten price rises they have CNQ with our first class mine just waiting ready to gur start up costs are so low.Mitsubishi know their END GAME they will still need tungsten in 100 years time. Landstead and the top 20 shareholders now THE END GAME none of us are selling,but some are still buying.I sleep very well at night with my holding in CNQ. I will not get drawn into negative debates with shareholders who may not have even supported the capital raising, Binbin one lucky person bought in at 1.7 cents the capital raising was 2.5 cents look at the chart on the right of the screen which way is trending looks upward to me. EVEN TREEFEED STILL HOLDS HIS SHARES CHEERS TO ALL CNQ SHAREHOLDERS HOLD STRONG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.004(7.87%)
Mkt cap ! $99.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.4¢ $79.97K 1.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 92000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.