EQR 0.00% 3.8¢ eq resources limited

Tungsten Price UP, page-139

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    Russell returned my call today. He seems like a really nice guy and said hes happy to talk to shareholders anytime. As expected he has been very busy with the tungsten project. Sounds like its still progressing well and they will announce with alot of detail once its done. All terms are confidential until its completed so he couldn't say much about it other than that. I also asked him about the lithium and why the delays and no news on it. He said the quarterly due out next week will have detail on this. I also asked why SEI didn't have much news flow when there are these good projects on hand and he said he doesn't like to just put out fluff announcements and would rather put out announcements when there is something new to report. Unfortunately until the tungsten project is done its all confidential and so they haven't been able to report on it but once its done we should see alot of news start flowing on both projects.
    Between the 2 projects I think we should have an exciting year coming up for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $85.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.8¢ $11.75K 309.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1904558 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 691932 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.