QOL queensland ores limited

Not getting to my computer till late recently so can't spend too...

1. 42 Posts.
    Not getting to my computer till late recently so can't spend too much time. Yes, some of us still have to work during daylight hours...

Anyway, just wanted to follow up on something I think emset said about tungsten and its use in steel production (the china growth story). I guess you can't divorce anything in resources from the china situation but I gather with tungsten its not so much china's demand for tungsten but more to do with the fact that china's production of tungsten is being used domestically and western customers are looking for western suppliers that they can count on.

Read the news item posted by kalboy a few days ago. China produces most of the world supply of tungsten but also use most of it domestically. Makes for restrictions on supply elsewhere, which is why external customers are bidding up the price, I guess.

Also tungsten mines are closing in china making for more demand outside that country.

all in all, makes for good news for up and coming tungsten suppliers in australia. Early 07 isn't that far away, folks.

cheers, Hal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.