G6M 3.85% 2.5¢ group 6 metals limited

Tungsten's Looming Price Spike.

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I received this in my email yesterday, Group 6 gets mentioned and is as one of the "big three", They have done a lot of research on Tungsten in general and have some interesting numbers and predictions in regard to the Tungsten price. This is one of the sections that relate to Group 6. I will try and add a link to the letter, let's see how that goes.

" King Island Scheelite, now called Group 6 Metals (Market cap $A130 million, ticker G6M.AX) owns the Dolphin project, a world-class Tungsten deposit in Tasmania. As a kid, my dad and I would drive past the mine on our way to the farm when it employed 900 workers. It has sat idle since 1992 and Group 6 appear to be fully financed to start construction next month for a CAPEX of A$112 million. When it hits its stride it has the potential to produce 3,100 tonnes a year or 3.9% new supply."

http://eepurl.com/hYMVpv

They are promoting their own project of course, but still, an interesting read, covering what is coming up in the Tungsten production area and how they think it will affect the market. Things are looking good for Group 6, even if these guys are only half right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $25.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.06K 750.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 179717 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1411 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.