G6M 16.0% 2.9¢ group 6 metals limited

Tungsten's Looming Price Spike., page-2

1. 1,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 353
    thanks for posting the link, this was what really caught my eye also, can you imagine where our share price will be in 12 months time if Tungsten is priced at around those levels when we are in production, wow!

"As investors switch into hard assets to protect themselves from inflation, the hardest metal of them all seems set for a major price spike. For what it is worth, I would not be surprised to see tungsten continue its strong move from $35,900 to $80,000 per tonne over the next 12 months

Due to the difficulty in accessing funding we have a window where there is almost no new supply coming online in the next 12 months, just at a time when demand from semiconductor, electronics, military, oil and mining industries is strong. Strategic stockpiles of tungsten that were once in abundance in the US, Russia and China also appear to be at critically low levels and the fact that China and Russia account for 87% of global supply is causing great concern amongst western buyers.

If I was a fund manager I would buy a basket of pure play tungsten producers like Almonty Industries, Tungsten West and Group 6 Metals which I call the Big 3".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G6M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.004(16.0%)
Mkt cap ! $29.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.9¢ 2.6¢ $26.93K 1.012M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 108822 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G6M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.