COE 0.00% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

tunisia, page-16

1. 20,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1990
    Pmunt

lollollollol
    The elephant joke is a classic. I am still laughing

EL you indirectly mention Kurnia, The cost overruns were high, which know one liked, however we must remember there where gas shows, infact many posters on HC where certain they where going to be commercial. After spending millions to get to the bottom, form a risk reward perspective spending a few million more was not an option.

Irresepctive of the cost over run of Kurnia, MS and COE baought it for a couple of million and farmdown 33%% for a vlaue of $6.9 million. I would not be suprised if we are all impressed once again by the value of the farmdown this time round.

EL, you invest in CVN, and seem to love it. Coincedentally it was the 3rd stock I ever owned. (over 12 years ago) For many years they tried and failed, but with their first success in a new area the modern day success story was built.

A few months ago you where posting about Bargou and the farmdown value Today the first step towards unlocking value has occured and you are ultra negative. You mock the elephant comment, however all it simply reflects that the structures are big enough to hold elephant size fields. Not all permits have structures this size. The probablity is ascribed to each prospect, so it is easy to assess the likely success of each. in my view the probability when compared to Kurnia look very good to me.

My last point is that in my humble opinion success is part good management part good luck. The good management part is developing opportunites at a good price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $770.0K 3.609M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 391296 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 618989 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.