ASX 0.39% $58.49 asx limited

turbo warrants -input folks please

1. 7,397 Posts.
    They caught my eye as well amory ,
    So I will post this up maybe we can get a few replies from some members
    I attended an interesting Citigroup seminar recently, where they are promoting a thing called Turbo Warrants. a very interesting variation on the option/ warrants theme. minimal time decay, delta nearly 1, all very mouthwatering stuff. there must be a catch in it somewhere....

http://www.citiwarrants.com.au/turbo_warrants.html

http://www.citiwarrants.com.au/turbos.html

Turbos are a new breed of ASX listed warrants being offered by CitiWarrants and are available over a broad range of indices and listed securities, with the choice of both call and put warrants. Turbos allow you to participate almost dollar-for-dollar (i.e. approximately delta 1) in the performance of the underlying share, after taking into account any conversion ratio, without having to pay the full up-front cost of the share.

In addition to regular Turbos, CitiWarrants also offers Turbo “Stop-Loss” warrants. These are Turbos with a rebate, an inbuilt “stop-loss” mechanism to protect you from unexpected adverse movements in the underlying index or share.

*Further information on Turbo Warrants is available in the relevant Offering Circular or Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), it is strongly recommended that investors read this document in full, including the terms and conditions and the section on risks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$58.49
Change
0.230(0.39%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34B
Open High Low Value Volume
$58.49 $58.80 $58.15 $57.32M 970.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 20975 $58.49

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$58.50 80 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.