I do know something about the topic at a general level. A few...

1. 17,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I do know something about the topic at a general level. A few years ago I created a series of assessment exercises for an airlines selection process for first officers and captains that involved problem solving in relation to a series of different air incidents. I also worked with Ansett airlines.

so I’ve read and reviewed more incident reports and research on aircraft incidents than I imagine you have

so that attempt to discredit me aside I’ll deal with the rest of your response

I responded to your outright dismissal of @mogga ‘s post and the words you used. He was not incorrect in the way he posted whether there are additional facts or not. You have a tendency to throw the baby out with the bath water and then defend yourself - slightly altering what you say each time. It’s almost as though you get your jollies from conflict.

i understand but mogga is also correct - if you have more aircraft flying it is likely you will have more incidents regardless of severity. He didn’t comment on level of severity or the specific incident in the post you rubbished

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.