1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

While we can all agree that there is almost no hope for Reffind...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    While we can all agree that there is almost no hope for Reffind at this stage, I was thinking about things that they could do to start turning the company around (though this is like trying to flog a dying horse!).
    • - Approach and partner with professional networking sites like LinkedIn, ResearchGate, Jobster, Jobactive (Australian Government) to promote referrals (I've briefly mentioned this in another thread).
    • - Approach big universities (at this stage, every potential market counts).
    • - Aggressive advertising and marketing (not sure whether there are many billboards up in NSW / Vic?)
    • - This may seem like a long shot, but approach developing countries with large working populations (need not necessarily mean that you need someone there in person; a lot can be done over the internet).
    I have sent Reffind an email to this effect, but no response. Maybe someone could raise these points at the next Meeting?
    They evidently don't want to throw in the towel just yet (with their capital raising proposal), but the skeptical part of me thinks it's just to pay existing salaries until they delist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $697 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4055610 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5984051 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.