CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

Temple7,The only people who are clowns are the shareholders who...

1. 79 Posts.
    Temple7,

The only people who are clowns are the shareholders who keep supporting this fantasy.

Why would you say Dash is a clown-I think he is an absolute genius. He's kept the joke going for about three years now.

The company has never earned $1.00 in income yet he maanges to keep getting capital raisings. This bloke should not be attacked he should be giving lectures at the Harvard Business School on how to milk the shareholders.

I take my hat off to him.

of course the only people who are hurting are the shareholders but what do management care? Nothing that some nice full-paid overseas travel and perks andlurks can't fix.

We're coming to the end of this fantasy because even the magician Dash can't hold it together for much longer.

The real problem is that DERM are a long way from doing anything. They are not even going to tell them what changes they want to waste-water storage on the site until April.

The joke's nearly up but it really is about time that you poor shareholders started to accept reality.

You've been dudded. That's all there is to it.

icxp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.