turkish jet shoots down plane, page-107

1. 47,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Nickyjames, misrepresenting what others post doesn't make your viewpoint any more credible.

I have never pretended "nothing has occurred over the last two or three years in the ME" - far from it as IMO matters have been exacerbated by actions taken and as other strategies were not employed. Aerial bombardment has proven to be a very blunt instrument and Tony Abbott type rhetoric has exacerbated the targeting of Australians by ISIS/Daesh.

Your speculation about hidden agendas and conspiracy theories betray your own thought processes; my views are as posted even if my command of the English language and typing skills let me down at times. That you are apparently confronted by them is for you to reconcile against Australia's values and your blinkered attachment to Abbott.

Your statement; "... I know you would prefer to move the middle east into Australia and the west. ..." is gob-smacking misrepresentation! I've posted on numerous occasions the need for nations to support Syrians so they can defeat ISIS/Daesh and rebuild their homeland without having to flee for their lives.

IMO your comment about WW2 and the slaughter of Jews was intentionally below contempt and therefore worthy of no response.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.