turkish jet shoots down plane, page-90

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Lapdog, I will start to take your posts a little more seriously when you use the 2nd part of your brain.

I copped a bit of grief a few nights ago by a poster for saying that warning the drivers of oil trucks is fair and the right thing to do as they could be innocent.

You, I think it makes you feel good and morally superior just by pretending nothing has occurred in the ME over the past 2 or 3 years. No doubt that is the 2nd brain syndrome that refuses to kick in.

I think your agenda runs deeper than just hiding by a human rights agenda.

Isis has thrived while people like you think nothing should be done. This is not about who is right or who is wrong about "invading". This is about stopping a brutal ideology from being allowed to spread any more than it has under a weak US foreign agenda based on dropping the odd bomb and thinking "everything is under control".

I know you would prefer to move the middle east into Australia and the west. Maybe you have another agenda. I say, get in there, save Syria, give Syria back to Syrians and stop these animals from beheading Christians and raping women. For you Lapdog, for you, it is easier to pretend that no one needs our or Russia's intervention. You like to think you are morally superior to everyone, but you, like those with their heads in the sand prefer to just ignore what has been going on over there and are prepared to allow it to continue. And then you try to claim the higher ground because your opposition to go in will "save" lives. There is so much irony there!!!!!! Just like the irony of the rhetoric you carry on about Abbott stopping the queue jumping 20-40 year males on boats to give those positions to poorer families waiting in line.

If the irony weren't so tragic it would be funny. But, until you start using that second part of your brain, you will realise it! But until then, for you it is a case of out of sight out of mind for the people in desperate need of help. Lucky for the jews in ww2, people like yourself weren't in charge.
    Last edited by nickyjames: 25/11/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.