HT8 0.00% 0.7¢ harris technology group limited

Turn around point?, page-37

1. 17 Posts.
    I'll probably get burnt for this one, but ... I don't really think many people on Hotcopper, really understand the unrealised potential that the three (warcom, estore, ht) tech businesses now have, with the Anyware running the show.

The 'online technology' space in Australia is a billion dollar industry. The top eCommerce stores in the industry, in Australia, are currently doing 50-300~ million dollars annually. These competitors are well and truly ready to be disrupted and it's not going to be that hard, to disrupt them either or take market share away from them.

The Anyware board bring a lot to the table.

1.) Strategy & Structure.
    2.) Experience (from both sides, distributor, wholesale & retail level).
    3.) More products (much more!)
    4.) A larger supplier network. (these guys would know ALL of the best contacts in the industry).
    5.) Internal marketing people & (good reach into external people).
    5.) Quality customer service. (both retail & distributor/wholesale).

And more, tonnes more.

I am a major shareholder, and yes, I'd obviously like to see the share price continue to keep going back up, but I'm also a decent person, and 1.) I want to see my business shine again, b.) I want see all the shareholders make some good $$$$, and c.) I want to see the Anyware board do an amazing job with this merger so it benefits them, it benefits the shareholders and I believe they will do that.

Cheers,
    Paul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HT8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.093M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1333599 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 46496 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 158000
Last updated 12.22pm 17/06/2024 ?
HT8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.