PPL 5.56% 1.9¢ pureprofile ltd

Turn Around Technology Stock

1. 3,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    PPL may well be a great turnaround tech story here guys. The following is my take on the stock.

- Market cap only $3.5M
    - Share Price 3c ( traded as high as 40c back in 2016 )

- the reason for the fall in the last few years was mainly due to bad acquisitions. I believe these acquisitions have been unwinded.

- Excellent 4th Quarterly results
    - Proprietary Technology
    - Global Footprint

- New CEO Martin Filz seems to be very credible according to his profile so he would not risk his reputation if he doesn't believe he can
    turn this ship around. On the day of his announcement 13th July, share price close up 3.9c from 1.1c on the day with 53m shares turnover. It goes
    to show investors like what they see.

- Sue Klose (NED) - very impressive profile too. She is also currently the NED for NearMap (NEA) - $1 Billion dollar market cap

- $20M Debt

27th Sept 2019 - Announcement says the debt was mainly used for working capital and there is no financial covenants under the facility
    with Lucerne Investment Partners

28th Feb 2020 - Half Year Presentation says the company is exploring capital restructuring initiatives & other strategic options to
    reduce debt exposure

New CEO Martin Filz comes on board next week, I believe he will bring with him new investors to join the share register. Probably a few of them may have bought yesterday when the qrtly come out.

PPL may well be the best turn around story in 2020 IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $23.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $3.83K 195.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 371627 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 550231 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.56pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.