TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Turn around?

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi all,

I am usually an optimistic person and have been invested in LWP from a couple of years ago. I am deep in the red on this stock and very dissapointed in the LWP managment. With dangling the carrot for the last year or so that things are looking up and that there is heavy interest in the proppants etc.

Does anyone think there may be a chance at all for this thing to turn around. Is a JV in the US and/or a takeover buyer the only saviour for LWP. I cant see it any other way.

I would put my hand up for and takeover between $0.02- $0.05 easy. ....Not $0.20 as ziggy imagined it to be rofl.

Also, arent we paying a guy in the US for the last how ever long to sign sheet up? Has there been any progress at all?

We can bag these guys, and try law suits against them, which they would use our money to fight against us and go no where. if anything we need to find a buyer thatwill buy them ou on a cheap and get new managment etc.

I think like most people, i just want to have an oportunity to get out at cost. :/ be extremely lucky to even get that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.