CSM cosmo gold limited

The Pro, I have never stated that I thought the results would be...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 547 Posts.
    The Pro, I have never stated that I thought the results would be poor I did have a conversation with miningnut where I decided I should revise my estimates down, but the result of that conversation was he revised his estimates up from 0 profit to possibly as high as 10 million profit (from memory) I think personally it will be better than that, but I'm not qualified to make those sorts of calls, and some of the points mining nut raised, made me think my calcs were perhaps a bit simplistic...

I do think the takeover rumours are a crock (as I've posted multiple times)... What I said was if the takeover rumours are shown to be false BEFORE the 1/2 yearly results come out that I think we shall see a subtantial drop, this is what I was hoping for (not wanting any grief for anyone else of course... until yesterday my core holding was all purchased at $2.47! so my paper loss looks bad if that happened) The reason I hoped for this was so I could load up, anticipating a reversal once the 1/2 year results came out :)

I've had a target on CSM of $3.20 since Sep last year. This was largely based on nickel, which has dissapointed with the lower grades, but chromite has hopefully made up for that, manganese has also been on the rise.... anyway I guess we shall see tomorrow :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.