ITE i.t.& e limited

turnaround story in the making, page-3

1. 477 Posts.
    Upon re-reading the bios of the board of directors, one thing becomes evidently clear; these guys have a pedigree with a capital P. But something else emerges as I read further. Apart from having close relationships to the banking industry, David Bell, Simon Yencken and Greg Meekings, all had/have a close association with Reuters. Now, people may or may not know that Reuters is owned by the Rothschild dynasty. Now would it also be a coincidence that the Rothschild dynasty have a Rothschild controlled central bank in every nation in the world except five - Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba and Libya? But I digress.
    The underlying feeling I get is that this appears to be the start of something very big and at the moment, ITE is in the early stages of a groundswell that is building. Everything is in place, the talent, the contacts, the experience, plus an association connected to the largest name in banking throughout the world - the Rothschild dynasty. Or am I just indulging in wishful thinking?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.