ITE i.t.& e limited

it&e (ITE).HI Golam,Great post.You are DEFINITELY,...

1. 399 Posts.
    it&e (ITE).

HI Golam,

Great post.

You are DEFINITELY, definitely--imo, and on my own extensive research... onto something ....very ....significant & relevant, in what you covered in...your excellent last post....Gollum ....

Will develop this theme, and what it is, much much more, over the next few days.....

By the way,.... just for fun,.... also have a look.... coz it is linked,to this topic; .... at the Sungard Website...:

And then see if you can tell me....;

(1) How many staff ..do Sungard have...?

(2) What Size the Company Sungard is ?

(3) And how much money.... $$$ ( in US billions of dollars) --did as a matter of PUBLIC Record; a USA based ....Private Equity Consortium ....actually pay up for --SUNGARD...(it&e's main competitor; alongside Algo)-- only approx one year ago.....?

(4) And.... How many Kiliometres of Cable etc do Sungard have..... linking financial Markets..?

(5) What percentage of daily Nasdaq trades ....directly or indirectly... go through that System, or rely in some way ....on that Cable...??

(6) Think about; ....how much folk ....may/may not covet--and WANT--$$$-- that control over these sorts of Financial Markets .....Networks ....and ....tollway-- super-internet based-- "highways" --of real time daily trades in derivatives and global currencies...??

(7) What might they be prepated, would you reckon, pay ....to keep that control, ....or shore up their position to have more of that direct Market Control...??

(8) Finally, how might they ...."React",.... if that global control.... via some of the major Exchanges and Global Large Banks, was being eroded, or even partly wrenched .... from them...??

What might they do, and what can they do..? in reference to their size --(see answer to points 2 & 3 above) ... to remedy this...?

(9) Finally, swing back to Reuters, What .... at the end of the day.... (as the cliche is.... these days)-- what is Reuters ....essentially in The Business of Doing and what does Reuters essentially Provide; and from wherr and whence.... does Reuters get.... its ...intrinsic Power and Intrinsic Marekt Value...from.....?

And would such firms like Sungard &/or Reuters; .....(or even QUIC.com -- ooops did not mean to mention, QUIC.."--errr better not look them up ....also, yet... )-- dare I say..... seek some form of Monopoly Control....and leverage .... over such a Franchisable Tollway in Global Markets......?

Just some..... errrr.... food for thought Gollum....

Again G, .... v. well done.

Excellent post.

Kindest Regards,

Robbo .

It is all ....on the Sungard.com website-- and there is no letter "u" in the word SUNGARD...

Why is this of interest... ??...

Well, imo, it is suprisingly, indirectly linked-- to your Last post re Reuters-- and it is happening ....right now....-- repeat...right now-- as a bubbling away ...undercurent--

Look at the Site, and tell me waht you see, re these three (3) questions...

Kindest Regards,

robbo .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.