GPN greater pacific gold limited

turnaround story..., page-38

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    mitis...

Consolidation with an upwards bias.

With news due on several fronts, "technical analysis" now could be very much hit and miss...the only exception to this being the afore mentioned bias. In any event, I am not expecting any significant "spike" activity, rather gradual rises on heavy interest, notwithstanding any announcements in the interim.

I am sitting on a nice little holding of these as of a few days ago...have not let any go yet (net)...though may consider a gradual thin-down on any move over 6c, down to a longer term core holding I am comfortble with.

This is at least a 6 month play in my mind...3-4 weeks for trading funds, but about 3-6 months for some holding funds.

I keep thinking back to DYL...and what a basket case they were...once!

The uranium/vanadium angle for YRR is a hard one to quantify in my mind...it has long wanted to get to market in a way commensurate with real value adding...it appears this may finally be realised.

I suspect some sections of the market may well have their sights on much higher numbers for YRR...and by extension, GPN...time will tell exactly to what extent?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.