TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

i was doing dyo research on our 'problem', namely the ILS tank...

1. 1,366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    i was doing dyo research on our 'problem', namely the ILS tank setback and nameplate upgrade.

15 October the connecting pipe was repaired, and leakage stopped.
    19 October work had been undertaken to reinforce the existing ILS pond walls and pump out solution trapped under the HDPE liner.
    23 October The expanded (32.5kt/pa)EW plant has been handed over to the Tiger operating team, and plating of the additional cathode has commenced.
    10 January Reinforcement of the Intermediate Leach Solution (ILS) pond has been completed
    10 January The debottlenecking capital works program to expand the Kipoi plant’s nameplate production capacity to 32,500tpa has now been completed.
    31 January Remedial work will be undertaken at the end of the wet season to bring the ILS pond back to full production

I think we have a 'problem' all right, stuck at Q4's production rate of 19.7 kt/pa until remedial work is completed. WTF indeed should we be waiting for a new season to start work and almost double Q4's production rate. Please don't tell me nothing is being done because it might rain?

Still, 19.7 kt @ >$2.60/lb must be making money. if not, I give up here.
    Note to management, start work ffs.
    Last edited by aidoaido: 01/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.