HIG 0.00% 10.5¢ highlands pacific limited

Having been a loyal holder of HIG for close to 4 years, I've...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Having been a loyal holder of HIG for close to 4 years, I've riden a wave of highs and lows from an entry point of .3650 to the highs of .85 cents, and then the most recent set backs and lows. Reflecting on HIG's recent performance I chose to take the optimistic viewpoint of the stocks value based on it's enormous potential and their assets. It would be easy to take the pessimistic view of the stock due to the whole raft of issues, not limited to floods, landslides, restlace poplace, poor management, the hedged book etc etc. However, in my view, HIG will be a success story. Sadly, the timeframes for turning my investment into a very healthy profit have proven so far to be much longer than anticipated. Earlier valuations placed HIG at > $1.50, and whilst that's a mountain to climb, and plenty of water has gone under the bridge over the past 12 months, it's not unrealistic to expect that HIG will be $1 at least by the end of 2008. The resource is to lucrative for a turnaround not to hapen. Worst case scenario is a takeover by bigger fish, which would mean the share price we receive (due to recent cap performance) will be significantly less than what it will be when HIG has ramped production up to full capacity. My advice, place these shares in the bottom draw and be pleasantly surprised in 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.