BOS 0.00% 1.5¢ biosignal limited

Well PJ83, another announcement and everything else has gone...

1. 1,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Well PJ83, another announcement and everything else has gone wrong. Animal health trial failed. No interest with the dental. After 1 year you have to wonder what's so great about inhibiting 'the key oral bacterium Streptococcus mutans by >99%' if no-one wants the stuff. It's probably the things that BOS is *not* telling us about the compound that's the problem. Probably turns the material jet black, wears out in a month, or some such thing.

ALL of the oil and gas trials delayed. They couldn't find a biofilm apparently. Much like Sayara couldn't find legionaires bacterium to test. Oh and Conoco has been stymied for six months with solubility issues. Either conoco didn't talk to BOS who never had such a problem OR BOS has bumped into solubility problem but didn't tell the punters. Can't believe it. All oil and gas trials on hold for six months and BOS didn't say a word. What happened to the 'demonstrated excellent effects of the compounds'? Is BOS in la la land? They tell the punters how excellent the results are and industry is telling them you might as well be using common sand.

Well. Where to from here? Phrases such as 'restructuring the main option for the medium term for persistence of the company' may be positive or not. Persistence - I like that. Suggests we might still have a company and a chance beyond March. Restructuring. hmmm what is that?

Maybe BOS will delist from the ASX and lie low waiting on remaining trials and seeking private funding. Wouldn't have the onerous costs and paperword of being a public company.

Maybe BOS will simply wind up operations. In which case we lose everything.

Or, BOS will sell out the company or IP (currently valued at nil).

OR ... so many ways.

I'll give Peter S. a call

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.