FMG 0.00% $20.35 fortescue ltd

Your opening paragraph is about what the media have done and...

1. 4,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 786
    Your opening paragraph is about what the media have done and what one specific media organization is reported to have done which has been reported by other media organizations and at the same time you're telling me to open my eyes and not consume media and I would have a better understanding.......

We as a country can be the most sustainable and green country in the world and FMG can be the most carbon-neutral miner in the world but when 99% of our exports are facilitating steel manufacturing in a country that's not, then that's the moral decision as an investor you need to make.

What we do in Australia is important and we can lead on many things but the net result at the moment is just window dressing to make us feel good against political pressure. It's one in, all in when it comes to mining, you can't have a position against coal and a position for I/O.

For every bit of great work being done by FMG, there are equal amounts of good work being done in Japan on low emission coal-fired power stations. It may get to a point in which the Japanese capture all emissions with coal, technology is progressing....

There are sensible discussions and solutions to be had but these discussions are hijacked by convenient science which generally can always find their way back to financial interests.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.35
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.65B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.47 $20.68 $20.28 $96.30M 4.714M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $20.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.35 20500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.