I didn't see it, but would probably agree if I had. But once...

1. 12,609 Posts.
    I didn't see it, but would probably agree if I had. But once again, that's just what they do, and now we see signs of Turnbull falling into doing exactly what oppositions DO. No points there.

Turnbull is a person of considerable business acumen. I couldn't believe when the Liberals elected Nelson as leader in front of Turnbull.

He has, however, always operated for his own cause. Whether he is willing to be, or inclined to be, or able to convince Australians that he is, empathetic to all causes will be one of his biggest challenges. Thus far, I am uncertain about exactly what his real motivation is. If it's all about what I consider to be correct, I will happily vote for a government of which he is leader.

I like his republican stance because it shows he has belief, vision and pride for the right reasons imo. He is inclined to look forward and not back.

There is no question that he will present Rudd with some headaches because he is such a clever thinker. Winning over the public is another matter, and I'm not sure how he's going to go there. Time will tell.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.