no - Turnbulls mob are just quieter. They have been doing the...

1. 84,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    no - Turnbulls mob are just quieter.

They have been doing the yards behind the scenes - as one does.

The Abbott mob are noisy - they have to be to make it sound like --------- it's good, it's great - we are strong.

The strength lies in the quieter corner.

What you are hearing from the noisy corner is false courage ------- a show - nothing more.

They have lost.-

The battle is won as always before one takes to the field.

Tony Abbott is a political amateur - like it or lump it - Turnbull is far better at this game.

Turnbull and, particularly Bishop would not do this without being 100% sure of the numbers - it would be suicide.

It's all over red rover --------- only the votes to be counted.

I would bet already that many are in the Turnbull camp who are screaming Abbott - but, they will be on the phone to Turnbull's team and will go quiet before the end.

That's how it works.

Abbott is gone - in fact = he was gone months back - it just took this long to arrange the funeral and where to hold it.

If it comes to a vote ------- Abbott will be swept aside easily - there is no way this will be close.

I would not be surprised if there is no resistance at all and Abbott caves in before hand - I think he will take it to the vote - but, in reality, if he really has mates - they will be telling him to give in.

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.