Turnbull diversity and egalitarianism important to the economy, page-19

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The integration of one culture (say Greek, Italian, Vietnamese, Hindu) that has a religion of integration (the creed & the colour don't matter) and revere religious texts that say virtually little of clear violence. (Okay maybe a bit in Luke? Maybe? 19:27 The parable of the 10 Minas - which seems to go to tax collection? Maybe? & in Mathew??)

Compared to another culture (say Syrian, Moroccan ) that has a religion that in the Meccan Koran devotes 68% of its verbiage to the appropriate way to denigrate, & destroy kafirs (that's non Muslims), & in 80% of the Sira the verbiage goes to to the appropriate killing, cheating, denigration and destruction of kafirs, and well the Hadiths say in well over a third of their words to moderate & devout muslims that kafirs ate sh*ts - and should be treated as such.

Not leaving much of the remaining chapters as free to explore "the religion of peace", because then a lot of space is needed to describe the obligation of Jihad.

►BUT◄ [that dread divisive negation]

Clearly the New Testament is outside of the virulently violent old testament.

The Old Testament is a wicked place replete with detailed & savage cruelty.

Joshua describes the oldest know text to exterminate an enemy in its entirety. Not a religious genocide, but a genocide of the peoples of Canaan and the agrarian peoples of Jordan. [They kept a list - it's listed in Joshua]

Over & over again Joshua marched from city to city in Jordan and Judea and exterminated its citizens -every single one - smote - we are told - Men, Women & Children Of the entire campaign only one whore Rahab was spared for her services as a spy? Hmmm... I hope that is strictly true. [wink]

Joshua is about the worst. Sometimes even the horses were hamstrung... mean. There are others...

Does the Old Testament trump the Modern Koran, Hadith & Sira? Dunno - I'm an Xgnostic. I have no idea?

1) The Old Testament is not an ongoing set of descriptions on how to denigrate and destroy non believers today

AND

ii) very few Jews or Christians believe in their Bible, strictly as a literal code, pact or pathway, but recognise it as an identity only and will revert to the New Testament, or Talmud & Mishnah on most current interpretation.

Neither of which sees Christians & Jews today driving over their kafirs with tanks, and beheading their kafirs and placing the skulls about their churches and temples expressing Sharia in the most enthusiastic way. Tossing homosexuals from high places...

So I do suspect SOME muslims believe, that I am a kafir.

Deeply, deeply down inside ...secretly and so find me dirty, and unclean and kafir and would choose not to integrate with me, or the Russian, or the Nigerian, or the Italian or the Chinese guy, or the Kenyan, or the Hindu, or the Spaniard, or the Philippino , or the Thailander, or the American or the truly scum first fleet Australians whose parentage is of known rapists & thieves, or the aboriginal inhabitants either.

Not all see... I figure many are just to damned busy not to give it much thought.

They may also not think that my uncleanliness in their eyes may not offend me?

But I am...

So... moderate muslims? Who knows? Is there such a thing? Moderate jews? Moderate Christians? Is this like an octane thing..? Not the real deal 98 ?

Maybe I'm only half an Xgnostic? A moderate Xgnostic see... but I'd be pissed if I knew of Xgnostics were doing this crucifixion stuff in the name of my personal canon. Even by moderate half...

I'd be pissed if I knew I wasn't a good enough Australian, for their standards.

Really pissed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.