Turnbull is an embarassement, page-12

1. 10,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It have to say it severely went against my grain not to vote LNP this year...my first time since I voted for Whitlam in '72...but that was selfish as I didn't want to do Nasho's...

imo Turnbull is not a Prime Minister's armpit!

I just could not vote for a bloke to lead our country that seems to be so far removed from reality...he appears totally unable to make a decision, and when he does he quickly becomes the master of the reverse double over head backflip in the pike position!

I mean he was even stupid enough to call a DD election then squander his lead refusing to do interviews, running from any confrontation hoping he would get back in because he plainly thinks his number two doesn't stink. He lives in his own fantasy world.
    I suppose I punted and hoped that the LNP would fall over the line as many would grit their teeth and vote LNP as they just couldn't vote any other way.

The next three years are going to be punctuated by gaffs and blunders and a total lack of presence by the Wentworth Waffler...too bad for us all...we may as well resign ourselves now to an ALP Government in 2019.
    But the upside is big Mal gets to have Prime Minister of Australia emblazoned on his resume when he retires between now and the next election...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.