Not Long Now. TURNBULL MAY HAVE TO RESIGN OVER COVERUP Andrew...

1. 46,467 Posts.
    Not Long Now.

TURNBULL MAY HAVE TO RESIGN OVER COVERUP
    Andrew Bolt, Herald Sun
    an hour ago

Did Malcolm Turnbull try a coverup?
    He attacks Senator Stephen Parry for waiting until this week to say he's British and must quit.
    "I am disappointed that Senator Parry didn't make public this issue some tie ago, quite some time ago," Mr Turnbull said, speaking from Jerusalem ....
    But Communications Minister Mitch Fifield, a close Turnbull ally and coup plotter, admitts Parry told him weeks ago. Parry says it was actually in August that he told Fifield he was probably British, and says he was told to shut up about this.
    Does anyone seriously believe that Fifield didn't then tell Turnbull he had a serious problem with the president of the Senate?
    If you think it is unlikely that Turnbull ordered a coverup, consider this: I am told that when Deputy Nationals Leader Fiona Nash told Turnbull she was British he was furious with her for confessing, rather than keeping to herself.
    If true, he conninved at breaking the law and must resign.
    Every hour that goes by, his decision not to audit the citizenship of every MP looks like a protection racket.
    I now wonder how many weeks he has left as Prime Minister,

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/a...p/news-story/cdd73522c32cd1dfd73e3eec5aa2dbfa

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.