↑ "Why can't an entrepreneur ... someone successful in business...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

"Why can't an entrepreneur ... someone successful in business ... someone who helps other people become successful run our country."

a nation is NOT a business, you can't run a society as if it is a business.

I said this some time ago several times: I have yet to come across a successful businessman or woman becoming a successful national political leader.

Being a political leader is a lot more difficult than running a business.

Hey Misty,

Question for you ... how many politicians inspire, motivate, know how to help everyday people become successful ???

If you honestly believe being a political leader is more difficult than running business, that's great, that's your opinion.

What Andrew Forrest, Kerry Stokes, Jamie McIntyre, Richard Branson, Warren Buffett, Bill Gates do, helps a whole lot more people than what politicians do (IMHO).

These business leaders lead by example ... they have runs on the board ... build businesses from scratch and know how to run a business in a good or bad economy.
    They lead people because they are successful at business, at building teams of people and working towards a goal of a company becoming successful.

So tell me again, why a successful business person can't become a highly regarded politician?
    Just because it hasn't happened yet?

Exactly what I said in my previous post ...

The outdated Political System needs to change. We shouldn't have to vote on a political party, because they can say whatever BS they like just to get votes. We should be voting on policies that will help our country and our economy move forward.

If you think politicians do such a great job then they should be held accountable the same way as a CEO or General Manager of a large business is held accountable.

Just maybe, the government should be run more like a business than how it has been run.

I'm sure the majority of the country would like a leader who can inspire / encourage and motivate people, to all work towards making our country better and financially stronger for the future generations.

Just my thoughts and opinion.

Here's to Change

Brownie

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.