Hi SharesRfun,With that thread heading I thought you were going...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi SharesRfun,
    With that thread heading I thought you were going to post some sort of confessional from Turnbull but instead its just a continuation of the nonsense about a 2 minute conversation with a car dealer who got no benefit from the people he knew in high places. Imagine if the media or labor in question time, kept asking Turnbull did he phone his rainmaker donor and recipient of a very large government grant and I will bet the answer will be " I wont provide details of my personal telephone conversations of people I knew. I reiterate what I have previously posted. This is the biggest beat up ever by the Opposition and like you SharesRfun while I am sick of it, the AFP enquiries and Auditor Generals investigations will determine who is to face the music. The media will also play a big part. The article in the Australian to which I referred in an earlier post will have damaged the Opposition leader significantly IMO. I also noted that in an ABC online poll some 68% said they did not think Wayne Swan has misled Parliament. Mind you these online polls can IMO be far from accurate. Once again I am sick of it but still feel its not over as Turnbull is now using other members of his front bench to try and tarnish both the PM and the Treasurer.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.