Yeah it really astounds me, some of the apparent shock at what's...

1. 2,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    Yeah it really astounds me, some of the apparent shock at what's been happening. In what Universe was former Prime Minister Turnbull not going to lob in a few juicies from the sidelines (or whatever continent he is holidaying in, or buying), just to stir the pot a little?

It's not as though he's, oh I don't know, stayed in parliament, leaked cabinet secrets, promoted alternate competing policy agendas, contradicted party positions, undermined credibility, lobbied against a sitting PM, licked his lip a lot or worn Speedos. His retribution has been positively passive compared to some of the assassins we've had grace the top Chair in the last decade before being knifed while still on the throne.

Funnily enough when you compare the four - I just don't know the collective term for it - people that have lost the Prime Ministership in the party room in the last decade, it might almost be a tie as to who was the grubbiest, most underhanded, sniping, sneaky, white-anter of them all between Kevin Rudd and Tony Abbott, though I would expect that the latter would win the race as he did it for longer.

Former Prime Minister Turnbull has lobbed his juicies in, I suppose everyone in the party room who voted for "Mr-6%" to replace him will be concerned that they might get caught In the shrapnel of the next one. That leaves Julia Gillard, who alone amongst the 'Silent Assassins Four', when it was their turn to feel the knife slide into their back, had the decency to depart the scene without any further input.

Funny how it all works out

lol

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.