I see the Qld Sunday Mail front page is pallahoweveryouspellit...

1. 18,522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I see the Qld Sunday Mail front page is pallahoweveryouspellit telling all that the turnbull administration  is more arrogant than Tony Abbott.

That this is an upset leftie shooting off her mouth however this is showing in turnbulls continued poor polling.

I understand the supposed benefits of donations to poorer countries through more trade and security etc etc, however at this point where there are reports of continued higher education costs it is not a good look.

It is now tougher to get the age pension whereas no real change for the dole bludgers. It is tougher to get funds into superannuation and in that regard I am still waiting for @Justis to post the superannuation loopholes and dodges he has decided exist.

His approach to he energy issue is wrong and is his left masters pushing the agenda - why else would a LNP PM threaten government intervention into an industry where as what is needed are states to loosen the rules around access to the commodity.

Financial planners now need a degree to keep their licenses. What government makes someone get a degree to keep their jobs? Straight out of the labor handbook.

turnbull has alienated too many areas of the community and I am sure that most people realise what a grub and how bad shorten will be for Australia the alienation wont stop them voting against turnbull,

LNP now need to make a decision - keep this knob and lose for a number of terms or get rid of him and have a fighting chance.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.