IPL 1.02% $2.92 incitec pivot limited

Not too sure what your on about Cherrypicker with "I hope you...

1. 7 Posts.

Not too sure what your on about Cherrypicker with "I hope you are all wrong).After some heavy selling early week this stock showed some great resilience and was never going under $2.00. I can only see confidence returning to IPL with the likes of the 5% gain we seen over the last 2 days being the norm. You'll be back to your $2.25 in no time and again consider it a good entry point. Sure we are losing our CEO and MD Julian Segal on the 8th May but the only thing we have to worry about is what he's leaving behind and I'm sure Caltex have done their homework and wouldn't have poached him if he was doing anything less than an outstanding job. It’s common for CEOs to go from company to company after a couple of years with fresh ideas. Most companies do this, take BHP as a good example. IMHO this is an exciting time for Incitec Pivot with a new CEO and the world showing early signs of a recovery from this financial crisis, the agric sector will be one of the first to take off. The Insto's cann't be too wrong, this stock $2.50 easy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
-0.030(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $5.615B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $2.96 $2.92 $6.431M 2.192M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8879 $2.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.93 5573 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.