CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Here is my view on things for what ever it is worth. Why will...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Here is my view on things for what ever it is worth. Why will the share price of CQT rise? CQT has drilled up 40,000m of drilling over the last calender year. The last resource statement was issued when there was about 18,000 m drilled so there is another 12,000m of results yet to be collated. As a lot of the last 6 months of drilling was infill drilling I would expect that they should be able to move a considerable amount of the resource to a measured status. This is better than inferred and is just another box ticked in the development of a mine.

The last two months appeared to be back on the exploration drilling program to further increase the size of the orebody. These extension are vital to increase the size of the inferred resource which will eventually be converted to measured after more infill drilling.

The other factor moving along is the drilling being done by GF's. This started about one month ago and will be progressing quickly in the new year. Expect the program to target the size of the ore body quickly without too much infill drilling as they are going to want to hit targets to see potential size without going to to much trouble to work out measured reserves. This can come later after they decide whether to walk away or take out CQT. The sooner the better for them. The whole time cqt will be drilling away feverishly as this is crucial for them to get maximum price for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.