CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Max-Its obvious that if people read the reports its easy to...

1. 359 Posts.
    Max-Its obvious that if people read the reports its easy to predict what is to come. Measured and GF results, which Ive menioned on numerous posts are just around the corner. Your not a person in the know. Ive read all you messages along the way and you are slowly losing cred. I remember the post 'stay tuned after AGM' but you come up with nothing.

Thadius-my view was that the current resource (2bill) will be measured not a small portion. I may be wrong but there has been alot of infill drilling and the ompany conducting the culculation requested more holes. If the whole resource wasnt going to be measured they could do the calc without the extra holes.

My advice to all CQT share holders-read the announcement carefully. Read between the lines. Remember I did point out the interesting 3B announcement among other interesting hidden messages.

One thing that just occured to me. We all assume GF is going to take over CQT but what if they walk away from the project. Then we will all be stuffed because CQT will have to go it alone and we all know they dont have the personel. Plenty of people know white collar people in the know but unfortunately I dont think much info has been leaked due to the poor sp. If there was something big that has been leaked them I think we would of seem more activity. I think we all know whats coming up but its a matter of how big the results are. This wont be known to a week or so before an announcemet, therefore you sould see a rise in sp just before the announcement or halt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.