SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Please!! Gee some people are precious. It's a bloody idiom. Stop...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Please!!

Gee some people are precious. It's a bloody idiom. Stop trying to PC your way into making the OP feel bad. You know as well as we do that the board would not be happy with how things have turned out.

If you say they would be happy with what has happened to the company, voice your opposition to the post.

If you say they would have been unhappy with what has happened, then they would be rolling in their graves.

It's a bloody idiom and is not to be taken literally and I am 100% sure there was no disrespect intended.

I am "sick to death" (idiom) with all of this PC "garbage" (metaphor) and you are purposely trying to "take it the wrong way" (idiom) to put down (phrasal verb) the OP and "win some points" (idiom) with other posters. This sort of crap really "rubs me up the wrong way" (idiom).

There was no disrespect at all. And I am sure the board would be disappointing. And, I would hazard a guess that the families hope that the company flourishes to honour and reward their memories.

I know my grandmother whom i deeply loved and respected would be rolling her her grave had she seen how PC we have become. I know had she heard of the word PC, she would just say, "PC - Pigs arse!!!!" Her favourite saying!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.