SDV 3.36% 57.5¢ scidev ltd

turning into a dog again, page-42

1. 56 Posts.
    rkjk

Some of your comments have been interesting and some even sensible but you need to have a good look at yourself before you start accusing a named officer of a public company of being "a bad liar"

Readers will recall that rkjk accused an officer of INL (whom he named) of lying when that officer said IVN was not selling INL.

May I invite you to consider that the registry of INL is a public document available to all shareholders (albeit for a modest fee...$20...what price truth rjrk?). If you care to look, you will see your error. I am able to assure you that as of early this week, IVN has not sold a single share in INL in calendar year 2007.

IVN did sell down its holding late last year. I note from the most recent quarterly that the MD informed shareholders that for a variety of reasons a number of "erstwhile" major shareholders had sold out (during the last year - a period in which the share price had quadrupled), so this is not news. He also said that the company is looking to fortify its shareholder base with the introduction of some institutional shareholders ...easier said than done for a small, relatively new listed company...but the ducks are gradually lining up.

So rkjk, you have unfairly maligned a hard-working executive...working hard to create value for shareholders (of whom according to your voluntary disclosure you are one).
    For the record, IVN's shareholding as at 20.2.07 was 34,312,366 or 6.163%.

So I've said my piece...these guys are working for us so be fair in your criticism

...lets look forward: yesterday's announcement will definitely provide some action on Monday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $109.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 61.0¢ 57.5¢ $57.46K 97.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2846 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.5¢ 7529 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.