PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Hi folksYes Megan there are several big developments that WILL...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi folks

Yes Megan there are several big developments that WILL happen within the next 3 months/before 2011;

Native Title should be sorted. Tony has stated PLV didn't necessarily have to hurry this in an earlier thread....Recent broker reports and i'm guessing majority of shareholders disagree with that. Its an important milestone/catalyst for the company and a further green light.

DSO Isthmus as you say Megan, will be big news as it will be a precursor to acquiring Cockatoo Island shiploader and probable 2012 production...from the Isthmus region prior to the total project production completion.
    Tony's last post indicated that results from Isthmus would be 3-4 weeks...that was nearly 2 weeks ago.So into the 3rd week of October we should get results.

A key factor imo re the share price will be continued company valuation by objective brokers/analysts.
    Investec said $1.25 on 100MT 66%
    We need meaningful upgrades to those valuations as new resource estimates come in.

Re your call on $1 before Xmas Megan, looking back, many of us were looking more towards $2 by 2011.

So much now depends on 'how' PLV will approach capital raise re share price....and how the project is critiqued by the market.

What would simplify this is if a broker stated what valuation would be put on (for example) the signing of a
    - Native Title agreement.
    - Project finance completion.
    - Off take agreements/debt facility

Anyway, i'm not prepared to call a price on PLV by 2011....far too many scenarios and to this point the market has 'continued' to savagely underestimate and undervalue the company as it was....as it is now...and where it will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.