SBL 0.00% 0.1¢ signature metals limited

turning point for sbl - start your engine.., page-33

1. 166 Posts.
    Someone who knows better will correct me, but should drill results be favourable it won't necessarily be an immediate JORC upgrade. I believe that is what happened last time and we all knew that the upgrade was pending and therefore priced it in prior to the announcement.

So my guess is that it will be drill results first and JORC upgrade mid year.

As for the suggestion of the leaky boat - "does it matter", if it leaks then there will be two waves of interest, those that were fortunate enough to hear of the leaks to start with and those others that have to rely on formal announcements. The more positive interest the better.

Those that trade to get their 0.2c gain, your prerogative BUT it would be your loss when an announcement in the morning is out - and says something along the lines - 50 m 2.4g/t including 20m 12.5g/t and 5m 45g.t comes out of many(and hopefully each) of the x holes drilled - your call - I put my money where my mouth is.

3-4 months ago, Hangseng posted regularly and left us to devote time on his beloved PEN thread, possibly he can return to guide this one to success for all as well.

Please post possible questions (should it be allowed) for the ASX presentation on 24/2/11, i'm booked in so hopefully can share what I hear that isn't broadcast.

In my last post, I stated "sell at your own risk" - how very true.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.