VHL 7.69% 14.0¢ virax holdings limited

turning point of company

1. 113 Posts.
    Vhl has reached a turning point now.
    Why you ask- well after todays AGM and assuming all resolutions are passed then the company has some real interlectual property. Pathway THEN starts what it has been engaged to do and that is grow the company with an additional $3mil in the bank.
    Don't underestimate the ability to raise funds its not easy.

Anytime a company relists with bulk of stock raised at 0.5 cents and it goes for a run and retreats its simply a case of I will sell and make a PROFIT. These are short term holders those purpose has expired they never intend to hold to long.
    SO NOW we have phase two occurring a project introduced more certainty to the company a capitial raising to fund trials new management introduced, a well regarded chairman attracting new opportunities .You can see we are forming a very solid base here to launch from.

Transgene technology is also the jewel in crown and will be explored as per last announcement, this is VERY VERY VERY EXCITING and its tremendous value will be seen soon.

I think after todays AGM we will see share pricesettle and build to where it should be higher than current levels. I think very good buying now
    Enjoy a great VHL day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.