PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

It's a tough time for a small cap shale oil gig to have an...

1. 5,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2209
    It's a tough time for a small cap shale oil gig to have an impressive turnaround, although a good result will certainly surprise the market and give us a boost. The market it pricing in almost certain failure, and you can't exactly blame them given the track record. Still, one good well to prove the market wrong and we'll all be laughing.

Shouldn't we have an update by now? 11 days ago Justin was quoted as having said that the Mahaffey Bishop PU1's pumping unit would be installed that week and produced to facilities already in place. That means it should have been completed the week before last, so I'd have thought by now we'd have news. Unfortunately there must have been some delay, but that's not unusual and if it was too bad presumably they'd have announced something or put us in trading halt.

On the 9th we were also told the McCain 189-F1 would be completed over the following two weeks, so we should also have news on that one before xmas.

I must admit, I'm over getting excited or biting my nails watching Pryme now that it's some time after buying in became the most expensive thing I have ever done, but for those less jaded it's probably an exciting time. There's big news due very soon. With the amount of cash in the bank the downside is now probably fairly minimal, and the upside considerable. Hopefully we'll get a nice xmas present, or perhaps they know how many people must be dying for an opportunity to sell, so they're waiting until after xmas to give us good news! Then again, maybe they just want to avoid ruining xmas for the shareholders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.