HZN 1.35% 18.3¢ horizon oil limited

Turning Point, page-73

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    My quick answers would be:
    Im rusty on all the disclosures that the BLY board voluntarily made to shareholders and ,in the absence of the deal documentation, cant say with any certainty how much info they gave us on ,say, an exclusivity deal that prevented another bidder appearing while the deal process was enacted (about 3 months long). Where BLY and HZN differ is that BLY was on its knees and the market simply viewed its position as 1 of only 2 possibilities - survival if the deal went through; extinction if it didnt.
    HZN goes into the deal in a much,much better state.Its got partnership prospects that BLY simply didnt have.
    I dont see the HZN board rushing to tell us if there is an exclusivity agreement in place but nobody would believe that IMC will want to expose their deal to attack from other would-be bidders over a 3 oe even 4 month period..
    Conversely they will,you would think,want to trumpet what a great deal they have organised and how much better things will be from now on if you vote in favour next month blah,blah.
    No harm in asking the obvious questions.Why IMC? Are others with an interest in HZN cut out by the IMC deal forthwith? What is IMCs grand plan for them and us regarding HZNs superb assets ? Whats so great about IMC ahead of companies like OSH and WPL as a future partner,apart from them fronting up with what is actually quite a modest amount of the readies?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 18.0¢ $21.42K 116.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 836901 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 850479 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.