CVN 2.63% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Turning Point?, page-62

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1047
    It took an awful lot of panic and hysteria though for people to take SARS and Ebola serious enough to stop them. Look at what complacency did in Italy, despite the warning from China, and then still had to take the really harsh measures, even harsher as the horse had already bolted. France seemed to be taking it more seriously earlier, but perhaps still too little too slowly. And in the US they seem to have slept while their CIC was dozing behind a cloud of denial (and third world testing activity).

Imho panic enough and it might not happen due to your hysteric actions, eg SARS, Y2K.

Those hazmed outfits in China and the street disinfection doesn’t look as simple as washing your hands to me. I will be listening to the experts, and acting before any quarantine orders from politicians, globally they seem to be about two weeks too late.

I will also be washing my hands, and holding my CVN hoard tightly.

As for any poo dip to 35 or even 20, in the timelines of Dorado it will just be a blip imo, a harsh drive to bankrupt the shale oil producers to get rid of short term surplus production. If it curtails long term production (without impacting Dorado) then it certainly won’t harm us. Sometimes a short sharp dose of pain is better than a lingering one.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.005(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $344.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $25.34K 131.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 2769959 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 311476 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.