ITE i.t.& e limited

IT&E holders - Rome wasn't built in a day. This type of business...

1. 73 Posts.
    IT&E holders - Rome wasn't built in a day. This type of business takes time to grow and gain traction and faces all of the competitive pressures noted on this thread. Unfortunately it isn't as easy as some of the mining penny stocks where they discover a lump of whatever in their tenament and boom goes the SP.

But lets recognise that IT&E is actually progressively growing the business and winning contracts over its much larger peers. The London Exchanges win was substantial - think about it. Every company in the IT/systems development space needs to have big trophies in the cabinet. As the company's cabinet grows it gains credibility and hopefully for holders this snowballs. Maybe management needs to ensure the trophies in the cabinet remain well and truly polished/on display.

The recent SocGen debacle will place increased emphasis on risk management systems and capabilities globally - I reckon (IMHO) that IT&E is pretty well placed to benefit from this.

I don't expect too much in the upcoming numbers, but will be looking for comments around business development momentum.

Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.