MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

turning point, page-30

1. 7,809 Posts.
    The nearest gas price that MAE currently receive is approx US$3.75/AUD$5.80 per mcf . It'll go up as winter gets to the USA .
    The US gas price is still far more lucrative than the gas price received by companies operating in Australia.
    If we get over 20 mmcf MAE will be a top energy investment . ATM, we are still on the cusp of that . It has been elusive but is almost here .

IMO, the US dollar is just a mechanism of general commerce . It could just as easily be the multinational currency of the Euro that we use and after a while we would all get used to talking Euros. We will all still exchange whatever currency is used for our own currency and commerce .

The US is just alot of people like you and me who need food, shelter and energy.
    I wouldn't right them off, but they are in an axial phase that appears to involve decline of influence . They will always play a major place in global commerce .
    Anyway, MAE is in the US, receives US $, and is likely to be sold to a US energy company . Viva USA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.