CLZ 33.3% 0.2¢ classic minerals ltd

After the first consolidation and my shares had lost over half...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    After the first consolidation and my shares had lost over half their value,the sensible folk on here encouraged me to sell while they were worth something. I was in two minds. I had lost so much money here, it's going to be hard to put that in something else to get it back & CLZ are always claiming to be about to go into full production,like anyday now. Keep in mind this was probably 2 years ago. And because I hesitated the price plummeted to .001 in no time and the buyers dried up & I was stuck. How could I sell my worthless parcel for the tax loss? Then for me a blessing happened. They did another consolidation. It made my parcel absolutely worthless but there were buyers. I had to get CommSec to place the near worthless parcel for me,but I was finally rid of this flea ridden mutt. I think the share price was going to have to get to something over $10 a share for me to break even. Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're short on options. I just hope these criminals are held to account one day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $1.102M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $2.466K 1.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
116 296311974 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 61334282 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.