ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

turning the corner, page-91

1. 1,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Great to witness a lot of heavy lifting this week. With a few mil going through at .25 that's almost an 80% gain in the SP this week on no news/anticipated news.

Good also to see some consistent positive postings on here.

I also detect in recent announcements a shift from being purely a more secure Dropbox to something more...

Confidence returning to ZYB, and I think we can thank Ben and his team for that.

What we need now is clarity on our product (what it does, how it works etc). Something visual would be good also.

With the hiring of sales staff, I'd suggest more POC's are just around the corner. I'd like to see our offering in as many hands as possible. That's how sales are generated...get the product out into the marketplace.

If I'm a business, I'm not signing over $$$ unless I hear that others are using it!

I agree with our CEO that "the most important way to sell a product for any early-stage software company is to have strong referenceable customers".

Anyway, MC is tiny and if what others have posted about imminent, substantive news comes to fruition, I see an exciting week ahead.

Good luck holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.