ZNO 4.00% 12.0¢ zoono group limited

The term used by ZNO is not a recognised term nor does it give...

1. 17,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    The term used by ZNO is not a recognised term nor does it give an accurate reflection on the situation.

ZNO receives orders all the time & the majority are dispatched immediately either due to credit terms or if payment has been received at the same time/up front .
    As the 4C states they have inventory all around the world for fast fulfilment.

So the most likely reason for a significant amount of this value not being recognised as Revenue, & as such disclosing it as Revenue in the 4C, is that they are waiting for payment before dispatching.
    If the amount not dispatched was immaterial they would not be using this term to fluff the 4C.
    There is no guarantee that just because a customer places an order that they will ever pay for it & as such if they did not it would be reversed through a credit note & never be recognised as Revenue.

Therefore there is no clarity as to how much has actually been recognised as Revenue in H1 nor is there any that all of it ever will.

I don't know whether the CEO or the CFO writes this section of the 4C but they are incorrectly interchanging Orders & Sales as one & the same (which they most certainly are not) instead of Sales & Revenue (which are).
    A Sale should not not recognised as a Sale until it is dispatched & in some cases depending on the terms of the contract it may not be until later.
    Equally Revenue should not recognised as a Revenue until it is dispatched & in some cases depending on the terms of the contract it may not be until later.
    To say 'I have made a sale' when receiving an order that is not legally binding is totally incorrect, that smacks of 'salesman's talk'.

So I would take all mention of 'Sales' & 'Orders' in the 4C with a grain of salt until we receive the H1 Revenue numbers on the 22nd Sept, & as such not draw any conclusions from them IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZNO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $53.15K 434.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34661 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 8819 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ 61259
Last updated 14.12pm 29/03/2024 ?
ZNO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.